Contractors Insurance

Commercial General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, Contractors, Handyman, Plumbers, Electricians, Truckers, Equipment & Tool Coverage, Builder's Risk, Business Owners Policy, Umbrella/Excess and Bonds

At Coverage Plus Insurance & Triple R Coverage Corp we specialize in providing our clients the lowest possible prices on general liability insurance, contractor's liability insurance, workman's comp insurance, equipment and tool coverage, commercial auto insurance, excess policies, and of course, construction insurance - all without compromising on service. We can tailor coverage to your specific situation, and for smaller contractors we can even process coverage and usually send proof of contractor's insurance the same day. 

Keeping up with the construction industry is a full time job. But we deal with contractor's insurance, liability insurance and workman's comp insurance every day, allowing us to stay on top of this constantly changing market. Our agents also regularly attend workshops and professional training to keep up with the latest changes, guaranteeing that you'll receive the best policy available to you. Plus the fact that we are fully automated allows us to provide the most efficient reputable and professional service.

Don't risk everything you've worked for! Protect yourself against lawsuits with contractor's insurance. Let us examine your business and offer you an affordable and comprehensive coverage solution. Because we're not aligned with any one insurance company, we are able to match you up with the contractor's insurance agency offering the best coverage to meet your contractor liability insurance needs at the most competitive price.

As an independent agency, we only work with a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies that will offer the best and most complete package for each individual contractor. We work for you.

 We represent or have access to Travelers, Hartford, Kingstone, Mercury, Utica, Tower Group, USLI, LIG, Nova, Utica Fist, Merchants, Pen Lumbermens, State Insurance Fund, Cardinal comp,  and many others

Auto Insurance Coverage

Basics We have beat the Rates of Allstate, Geico, Statefarm, Nationwide, Hanover, Chubb and many others

There is a lot to know about auto insurance in order to fully understand what you're paying for. The following information provides a quick education to help you navigate the twists, turns and choices involved in buying auto insurance. Auto insurance includes three broad coverage categories designed to protect you from financial loss if you have an accident.

• Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.

• Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.

• Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.

Within the three broad coverage categories listed above, an auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements. Remember that in order for your insurance coverage to take effect, all drivers and cars must be specifically listed on your policy.

You should also refer to your automobile contract for the specific terms and conditions of the coverage that you have purchased. If you have any further questions you should speak directly with an independent agent.

Homeowners Insurance Coverage Basics

 Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters for your home, its contents, and other valuable possessions. We also offer additional coverage options so you can customize your policy to fit your needs.

Putting it all in context
The purpose of homeowners insurance is to cover the cost of restoring your home and possessions after a covered loss to the same condition they were in before the loss occurred. There are several different types of homeowners insurance policies that are available and not all coverage types are the same or are available in all states.
You should speak directly with your agent about your specific coverage needs and the options that are available to you.

Cost to rebuild
Your home is one of your most valuable assets. That's why it is important to make sure you have enough coverage to rebuild your house if it's damaged by fire or other covered loss. While the current market value of your home may be lower than you'd like, the cost to rebuild may be higher than you think. Also, updates, additions and improvements to your home can increase the amount of coverage you need.

Limits of liability
It is important to choose the right coverage for your home. If you choose lower coverage because it lowers your monthly premium, you might end up paying more out of pocket if a covered accident occurs. You should work closely with your agent to determine the right coverage for you.

For basic homeowners policies, a specific minimum amount of coverage is required for each of the major property coverages, based on the primary amount of insurance selected.

• Coverage A (Dwelling) = Replacement Cost for the House - usually determined by you working with your agent or Travelers representative
• Coverage B (Other Structures) = 10% of your Coverage A limit

• Coverage C (Personal Property) = 50% of your Coverage A limit

• Coverage D (Loss of Use) = 20% of your Coverage A limit.
For example, if your home is insured for $100,000 under Coverage A:

• Other Structures (Coverage B) is $10,000
• Contents (Coverage C) is $50,000
• Loss of Use (Coverage D) is $20,000.

Please call to make an appointment today with one of our agents for a free review and price comparison of your homeowners policy.

Triple R Coverage

Coverage Plus Insurance


Renters Insurance Coverage Basics

While your landlord has homeowners insurance coverage for the physical dwelling, as a renter, you need insurance to cover your personal property, such as clothing, furniture or electronic equipment, in the event of loss from fire or theft or other perils. Renter's insurance will also protect you if you are responsible for bodily injury or property damage to others, for example, if a visitor trips over a rug and breaks a leg. Renters personal property coverage

While your landlord should have insurance coverage for the building in which you live, you need to be aware that that coverage does not extend to protect your personal possessions. Renters insurance provides protection for your furniture and personal possessions - at home or away from home - against damage from such hazards as fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke, vandalism, and plumbing leakage.

A renters policy also protects your property against practically every type of theft loss in your apartment or anywhere in the world. This personal property coverage is also called contents coverage since it insures the contents of your apartment.

You determine the value of your property and the renters premium is based on this amount. An independent agent can help you if you have questions as to the amount of personal property coverage that's right for you.

Flood Insurance Coverage Basics

Don't let your dreams get washed away! Let's say the river near your home overflows its banks after an excessive rainfall, causing severe damage to your home and its contents. Your homeowners insurance takes care of all related costs, yes or no? Answer: Not at all! Why? Because damages caused by floods are specifically excluded from all homeowners policies. You need to have a separate flood insurance policy in order to be covered.

Flood insurance is a very necessary coverage for those who live in flood prone areas, and even for those in low-to-moderate risk areas. However, it is important to understand that while homeowners insurance is designed to bring your home and its contents back to the same condition it was in before a loss, flood insurance is only meant to get you back on your feet.

Business Insurance

                Business Owner's Policy for Small, Medium & Large  Companies

Commercial General Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto, Contractors, Truckers, Equipment & Tool Coverage, Builder's Risk, Business Owners Policy, Umbrella/Excess and Bonds

A Business Owner's Policy (BOP) is recommended for most small businesses, as it is often the most affordable way to obtain broad coverage. Combining both property and liability insurance, a BOP will cover your business in the event of such things as property damage, suspended operations, or lawsuits resulting from bodily injury or property damage to others.

Business Owner's Policies, offers a myriad of options to meet your specific insurance needs. Some businesses may find the BOP alone to be sufficient, while others may wish to tailor their BOP by increasing key coverages, adding other options, or eliminating unnecessary coverages.

Bop Policies  includes insurance protection for small businesses in the following industry segments:

Apartment: are designed for owners of buildings used exclusively as apartment houses, including cooperatives.

Building: are designed for lessors of commercial buildings occupied by offices, mercantile and retail establishments.

Business: are designed for businesses providing personal consumer services, businesses repairing light consumer goods and businesses engaged in printing.

Condominium: are designed for owners of buildings used exclusively as condominiums.

Contractors: designed for primarily small residential, special trade contractors.

Garage: designed for independently operated or franchised automotive service and repair businesses.

Manufacturers: designed for manufacturers of electronics, food products, leather goods, instruments, metal goods, paper products, plastic goods, rubber products, textiles and wood products.

Office: designed for a variety of firms providing medical, legal, financial or other professional services for their clientele.

Religious: designed for small churches and other houses of worship not affiliated with operating educational institutions.

Restaurant: designed for various food service establishments. Restaurant Pac is designed for fast food and family-style restaurants.
Restaurant Pac Plus is designed for fine dining establishments, banquet and reception facilities and caterers, as well as the larger family-style restaurants.

Store: designed for a wide variety of retailers primarily engaged in brick-and-mortar commerce.

Technology: designed for technology firms providing computer consultation and a variety of technology services for their clientele. 

Technology Manufactures: designed for manufacturers of electronics and instruments products.

Wholesalers: designed for distributors of various types of durable and non-durable domestic goods.